Freitag, 13. Juli 2018

MY SUMMER MUST HAVE - PALAZZO PANTS


I am stepping back into the bloggersphere with one of my favourite pair of pants!
Everywhere you look, palazzo pants are making a comeback. You see them on the street, at a party, at the beach, in the office and even at weddings. Hugely popular in the 60s and 70s, it’s easy to see why everyone, including me, loves them now. They’re stylish, comfortable, and above all versatile.


One item I don’t think I have enough of in my closet are palazzo pants! They are seriously so perfect for Summer -  I have been wearing them on repeat! ! Not only are they the comfiest pants EVER, they are just super cute and perfect for a hot summer day! I also love that they are high waisted so I can pair them with loads of different tops! Today I decided to wear a yellow one, matching perfectly with my pants. Finally, I accessorized this look with my new favourite sunglasses and my white Converse. 
The result is a perfect and super comfy Summer look with only little effort!


T-Shirt Primark // Pants Primark // Sneakers Converse // Sunglasses Primark










                                                               

2 Kommentare:

  1. Mir wäre die Hose glaub ich etwas zu bunt, aber mir gefällt dennoch die Kombination mit dem schlichten Oberteil und ich finde, dass dir der Look auch sehr gut steht!
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Kein Problem, das ist natürlich Geschmacksache. Trotzdem vielen Dank für dein liebes Kommentar. :-)

      Liebe Grüße
      Miriam

      Löschen