Freitag, 15. Juni 2018

TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS


Treat everyone with kindness – not because they are kindhearted, but because you are.    
One of the greatest gifts we can give another is kindness. If someone is in need, lend a helping hand. Don't do it only for the people you like and respect – that's easy – but also for the ones who drive you crazy and those you don't even know. True kindness lies in the act of giving without the expectation of getting something in return.


Today I am wearing this cool t-shirt in yellow with huge black letters on the front saying ''Treat People With Kindness'', from Harry Styles. The entire shirt has something very fresh and funky about it – the lively colour and the message are very cool. And statement shirts are always great – I enjoy spreading positive or meaningful messages on my chest. The attention you get is fun and if you can light up someone’s day, that is a great feeling as well.


To go with this yellow t-shirt I slipped into my ripped jeans in black from Primark because the key is in the simplicity of this look, simple pieces for a very cool laid back style, which also emphasizes the message of our statement shirt.  More ripped jeans styles aka shredded jeans look amazing with simple shoes and that's why I decided to pair up my jeans with my white Converse.  Finally, I decided to combine a wristband with the same message to pair them up with my Shirt and to recreate a fashionable and simple look. I mean there's never too much kindness, is there?


It’s a simple way of wearing one’s heart on one’s tee and displaying a piece of your identity. So, without further ado, get yourself a statement tee and be a part of this trendy bandwagon    

T-Shirt Hstyles.co.uk // Jeans Primark // Sneakers Converse // Wristband Hstyles.co.uk










                                                

2 Kommentare:

  1. Tolles Thema, wo ich nur zustimmen kann!
    Alles Liebe, Marie💗
    http://mariedyness.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank, das freut mich wirklich sehr zu hören! ♥

      Liebe Grüße,
      Miriam

      Löschen