Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2019

5 Cheap Makeup Products That I Will Always Repurchase

Hi lovelies,


The beauty industry launches new products at the speed of lightning, and there’s always a fresh, innovative and exciting invention to grab your attention. So it would be very easy to completely refresh your makeup bag every three months, if you desired. I’m quite traditional, however. And when I find something that works I stick to it like glue!


Let's be honest, after all we all have those “holy grail” beauty products that we repurchase time after time - and for good reason. They work! And I’m sharing 5 of my all-time “purchasable for everyone” favourites below. 


I’d love to know which products you repeatedly purchase. So feel free to share your favourites in the comments section below. Also, please let me know if you're interested in a second part where I'd present you my “more expensive” makeup products that I will always repurchase.


Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder

Let's start with something I've been using for many years by now, always keeping a special place in my heart. I'm talking about the Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder! It fulfils its purpose perfectly. It confers my face a matt and natural finish lasting all day, the product is helping me to blend, e.g. blush and foundation colours together, just like fixing my makeup when it's applied as a finishing powder. Even though I would also like to mention that powder is one out of two products that I would never spend a big amount of money on since it feels like I'm using lots of it, making me buy a new one every few weeks. { Shop at Essence }


Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer

I already mentioned products I would never spend a big amount of money on since I repurchase them anyway every few weeks and this is the second one but I'm not complaining at all, the price-quality ratio of this concealer are out of this world! The Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer is a very high coverage one which I do in fact need, lasting all day, no matter what, perfectly camouflages under-eye circles. If they ever dare to discontinue this formula or even worse stop producing it, I will honestly camp outside their beauty headquarters until they change their minds. { Shop at Catrice }


Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof

I love finding drugstore mascaras, especially waterproof formulas! Waterproof is not only good for the obvious water, but also great if your lash hairs are a little thinner like mine. I don’t wear waterproof mascara that often but, recently I’ve been reaching for this one from Catrice, the same brand as the Concealer I just wrote about, because it adds tons of volume without weighing my lashes down. It’s less than 10€ which is awesome, but this formula does miraculous things for my lashes! It lasts all day, doesn’t flake, and keep my lashes curled. { Shop at Catrice }


NYX Suede Matte Lipstick

Lipstick is one of my worst vices. If there’s a new launch, new colour, new hype, I have to investigate. While I think this line of lipstick from NYX is extremely underrated, there’s one colour in particular I can’t live without. Spicy is a true, classic red. It lasts all day, it’s not transferring proof, but the colour lasts on your lips for hours. It’s safe to say, and this is a huge claim, my favourite red lipstick of all time. { Shop at NYX Cosmetics }


L'Oréal Paris Paradise Pomade Extatic

When it comes to brows, L'Oréal nailed it. The whole line of brow products is great. This pomade is my favourite that I repurchase all the time. With pomade, you can clean, sleek lines and the ability to create a soft or dramatic brow look. It comes in 3 shades ranging from a light one to dark one and a mid tone of brown in between which still works perfectly for me since I’m a brunette and the darkest one matches completely. Some really good option if you don't want to buy the most expensive one's for whatever reason! { Shop at L'Oréal }


Which makeup products do you repeatedly purchase? Leave a comment down below...




                                                                

1 Kommentar: